zondag 20 oktober 2013

PREMIUM CRAFT BRANDS CHALLENGE #42, AUTUMN COLOURS......

Hey there guys, we have another fabulous challenge over at the Premium Craft Brands Challenge Blog...


but first.....


First of all, don't forget our October Blog Candy which is up for grabs! 
Simply share our candy on your blog, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Mars and the Moon and back with a link to this blog 
PLUS
YOU MUST SIGN UP TO FOLLOW THE PREMIUM CRAFT BRANDS BLOG
and leave us a comment under the post and we will choose one random winner on 7th November to win this gorgeous prize which is worth over £120!! WOW - that is a LOT of stash!!


In the candy is a fantastic Pan Pastel set including a palette tray and Sofft Tools, 3 Maimeri Mediums and Gesso. 2 Stencils/Masks and 4 Stamp sets (A6) - all fantastic products you will love and use over and again!
Don't forget to leave us a comment - we will check that the winner has shared AND FOLLOWED US to be eligible so don't try and bend the rules! ; )

Now we go on to the Theme of the Challenge for this week......it is AUTUMN COLOURS.....
If you wanna join into the fun you can use whatever you like to enter the challenge...and Autumn Colours should not be that difficult eh?
This is what I made
--------------------


This is the side of the bag I have worked on the whole bag with Metallic PanPastels, they are to die for they mix so well together with other mediums....I sprayed ink on the whole bag at first and on top of the ink when it was dry I played with the sentiment stamp.....


You can see that on this picture....love the colours the inks gave me after spraying with some water too, to make the colours some what lighter......



This is the back of the Scents Bag and I have worked with the Leaf Stencil on to make my leaves I used the Light modelling paste and to finish the leaves I played again with the Metallic PanPastels....te sentiment stamp that looks a bit like gold now is made with Versamark embossing ink and on top the Yep Metallic PanPastels....does it not look absolutely fabulous.....and the shine it gives I just love it...



And this is the Front of my Scents Bag.......

I had loads of fun making a Scents Bag with lots of Autumn Colours, worked with Gesso,Modelling past with a Leaf stencil, on top the Metallic PanPastels. The background was made with lots of ink, versamark ink and a sentiment stamp and on top the Metallic PanPastels. the butterflies have ink and Metallic 
PanPastels on top. A little Lace is to finish my project.
And if you want to have that much fun too.....then come on over to the Premium Craft Brands Blog and join into the fun.....and while your their check out my teamies individual blogs oke.....your gonna love what they have made for your inspiration.....

I would like to participate in the following challenges



Hugs Terry

XXXXX

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Such a fabulously creative scent bag, absolutely stunning xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hey there Zoe, thanks so much for your very sweet comment and your visiting my blog xxx Terry

      Verwijderen
  2. Terry it's gorgeous...love the rich colours,yummy textures and the script..beeeautiful!!
    big hugs
    Tracy xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hey there teamie, thankss so much for visiting my blog and your very sweet comment Hugs Terry xxx

      Verwijderen
  3. Hi Terry, wow this is so pretty, I just love the pretty autumn colours with all the gold! Hope you're having a good weekend
    Claire xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hey there Claire, thanks so much for visiting my blog and your sweet comment Hugs Terry xxxx

      Verwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx