zondag 15 september 2013

PANPASTEL UK CHALLENGE #37 SOME BLUE...

Hey guys today it is Sunday and we have another fabulous Challenge over at the

  PANPASTEL UK Challenge Blog

Our generous sponsor is 

PREMIUM CRAFT BRANDS,


And today the theme is Some Blue, you can make whatever you like as long as it has blue in it.....
This is what I made...



I got this sentiment stamp from a dear friend, isn't it just lovely.......


I made this butterfly, worked on it with lots of Gesso, Moddeling Paste, the fabulous new stencil from Premium Crafts Brands called Circle of Doilies......( You should really try the stencil out I know you will have loads of fun with it) and lots of Spray inks from Dulysion and the white PanPastel....it was not that hard to make but it took a while before everything was dry and I could take a picture of my project. I just love butterflies and working on this wooden one was a very nice challenge for me. I hope you like it and if you wanna have fun too, then come on over to the PanPastel UK Challenge Blog and join into the fun. And while your there check out the DT call as well, since we (Claire and I) would like to have some teamies soon.....join into the fun guys....

Hugs Terry 
xxxx


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx