zondag 8 september 2013

PANPASTEL UK CHALLENGE #36 GLITZ AND GLAM

Hey guys today it is Sunday and we have another fabulous Challenge over at the

  PANPASTEL UK Challenge Blog

Our generous sponsor is 



they have a fabulous prize for the winner of the challenge.....check out the store guys, your not going to believe your eyes, it is just fabulous.

Oke this week the theme of our challenge is GLITZ and GLAM...and this is what I made


I worked on a hearshaped box, I just love hearts and just love to alter boxes....so what I did was.....I played with lots of Gesso to get a base on the box..it was originally another color and I wanted it to be another color....


So the sides were stamped up with a sentiment background stamp....I worked on all the edges with Vintage Photo and .....

 
The sentiment was embossed with pink embossingpowder.


I thought a piece of white lace would look  nice on the side...so I placed that too.


I used the butterfly die and embossed the little ones and on top I played with Crackle Accents...and some pearls to finish them, the top of the box was worked on with a Honeycomb stencil and I used the Modelling Paste for it and on top the pink Embossingpowder, I embossed it and this is the result...pretty need eh?


 So what do ya think, my finished project looks GLITZY and GLAMMERY eh?


So you wanna have fun too, then I suggest you come on over to the PanPastel UK Challenge Blog and join into the fun, don't forget to check out my amazing teamie Claire's blog for more detailled pictures. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and have lots of fun on the challenge.

Hugs Terry 
XXXX

1 opmerking:

  1. Oh wow this is just so beautiful. Adore the butterflies and shabby chic feel with the hint of vintage.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx