vrijdag 14 juni 2013

FRIDAY FOCUS ON WENDY VECCHI PRODUCTS......

Hey there guys....it is my turn, Terry, to give you a FOCUS on those fabulous WENDY VECCHI PRODUCTS.....First of all, The Wendy Vecchi is a wonderfull person and such an artist. I just LOVEEEE her products and so will you...and Linda has lots of Wendy Vecchi products in the The Funky Junkie Boutique... you should really check it out...
Oke here we go.....


Oke so here we have a wallhanger......I have altered this cute one.....it has lots of hearts and I sprayed some Adirondack onto it....and perfect pearls....


What I did next is I sprayed the pinkish colour onto the hearts and used the Stampset from The Wendy Vecchi onto the hearts.....it is the Art For You Stampset...


And this one has all these fabulous stamps in it....


I used this stampset An Eye For Art from Wendy too....look at those fabulous eyes....I just love them


So here you can see that I am stamping onto the hearts with the fabulous stampset, it gives such a wonderfull look. 


These stamped up images are from both sets..... 


So this is the EYE.....I worked on it with Utee and Distress ink.....the heart underneith is worked on top with Crackle....lol....I just have to use crackle, you can say that I am a crackle freak....lol.....the wooden sticks underneith the eye is stamped up too.


I love butterflies especially Wendy Vecchi's butterflies....and this is also on of my favourites...I played with Utee again on this beauty and distress ink.


So what do ya think about this one eh? I love the little glasses from Wendy and the eyes have a mysterious look.....just wonderfull....the sentiment comes with the stampset too.....and I thougth this one the Look & you will see fits perfectly don't you think? 



So here is my finished project with all those fabulous Wendy Vecchi products and you should check out the  Funkie Junkie Boutique.... for lots of Wendy Vecchi products.....
I hope you enjoyed this Friday Focus on all those yummieness from The Wendy Vecchi.....
And most important ENJOY......

Hugs Terry
 xxxx

3 opmerkingen:

  1. GORGEOUSNESS ideedily Terry... LOVE your beautiful creation x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Aweee Thank you so very much Hels for your sweetness, I am very honored by the words of a TRUE artist, what an honor wwowww xxxx Terry

      Verwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx