zondag 12 mei 2013

PANPASTEL UK CHALLENGE #19, IN THE PINK.......

Hey there guys, here we go with another fabulous challenge over at the PANPASTEL UK Challenge Blog...


Oke here we go....we have a fabulous challenge over at the PanPastel UK Challenge Blog,
And our generous sponsor is 



they have a fabulous prize for the winner of the challenge.....check out the store guys, your not going to believe your eyes, it is just fabulous.
The theme this week is IN THE PINK....you can make whatever you like as long as it has everything to do with Pink.......so this is what I made


I worked on a photoframe.....that is a Baby Girl Photoframe......see the tiny little Pink Babyshoes....I thought they were so cute.....


The frame has a little picture of a adult hand and a few little babygirl babyfeet in that hand.....hope you can see it 


At the bottom of the frame I played with a piece of lace and made a bow out of it.....on top a few pink rhinestones and a little heart embellishment......


On the side I have played with 3 hearts.....this has offcourse a meaning because there are 3 hearts involved with a little miracle like a babygirl and seeing that little miracle for the first time......I worked on the hearts with Gesso and Crackle....and on top Adirondack Color Wash.....the sentiment is a very special one and I thought I would use it on the frame......it says...Precious Child that's what you are, Every inch a shining star.....and so it is......



The whole babyframe was Green....can you believe it.....heeheh now it is offcourse Pink cause a babygirl should have a pinkish frame in her room......the background was worked on with lots of Gesso, Light Molding Paste with a stencil.....and on top I sprayed with the Adirondack Color Wash. I can tell you that I had lots of fun with making this babyframe......So guys are you ready for some fun too....then you should come over to the PanPastel UK Challenge Blog and join into the fun and while your their, don't forget to check out my teamies amazing projects...you can even visit their individual blogs....so let the fun begin.....Anddddd...you can win a fabulous prize from our generous sponsor.....




Thank you so much for listening and visiting my blog....I really appreciate it a lot and if you want to leave me a little comment that would be just great. Thank you

XXXXXX

6 opmerkingen:

  1. So special Terry!! Love that row of booties along the top and that subtle central image. Hugs, Jenny x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is just luscious Terry! Very beautiful for a baby girl - especially love the 3 hearts! Nicola x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Gorgeous Terry, such a beautiful frame for a baby girl. Love all the texture and crackle.
    hugs {Brenda} x0x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Fantastic altered frame, with all your signature lace and crackle looking amazing!
    Alison x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Fabulous! What a wonderful piece of art!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Really beautiful, I love all the gorgeous texture and the baby feet in the frame are so sweet
    Lindsay xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx