woensdag 12 september 2012

WINNER BLOGHOP STAMPTEMPER SIMON SAYS STAMP AND SHOW

Wohooo what a fabulous BLOGHOP we had, and so many FABULOUS entries for the

BLOGHOP

And offcourse we want to thank you ALL for your sweet comments and for your BEAUTIFULL entries, thank you so much for joining us into the fun....

First I want to thank everyone for your very sweet comments that you have left on my Book, 
thank you so much I really appreciate it a lot......
Sadly enough there can only be one winner.....

And the winner who entered my blog with her sweet comment is...



Fabulous project, the colors are so pretty with the different design elements !!!


You are the winner of the prize from SSS and S

Could you please send your emailadress to me RIGHT HERE then after that 

One of the very sweet ladies from SIMON SAYS STAMP will contact YOU for your prize.





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx