zaterdag 5 mei 2012

Sketch Saturday Challenge #206, Susie's DT week and more.....


Welcome to the newest challenge over at the Sketch Saturday Challenge Blog.....
 Kenny K Downloads  has kindly agreed to be our sponsor .



Kenny K Digi and Rubber stamps are a fun and edgy way to add the perfect dose of attitude and style to all of your creations!

The Creator, the artist, the man: KennyK is a NYC born professional illustrator who bought his funky-but-slick, urban-influenced look to the cardmaking and papercrafts world His signature style can be seen throughout his various collections of sexy pin-up babes, sweet 'n' sassy girls, cool rocking dudes, kids stuff, retro characters and more at KennyK Downloads
This week the prize from Kenny is the winner's choice of 5 digi stamps

And here we go with Susie's sketch that we all had fun playing with....


Thanksss Susie I really had fun with it....
And this is what I made


I have used this fabulous digi from KennyK....I had fun coloring her with my spectrum noirs.....
Placed her on a nestie and distressed the borders.....


And offcourse I could not do without these fabulous colored roses.....I really love these.....

The sentiment is from Create with TLC....and I thougth this was a great one for this card.


And this is my card when it is finished....I really like the vintagy look on it....with the fabulous KennyK image...I hope you like it too....so you wanna have fun too....then come on over to the Sketch Saturday Challenge Blog and join into the fun. And check out the amazing creations my teamies made for your inspiration.....you can even visit their individual blogs to check out the detaills......Have lots of fun.

I would like to join into the following challenges:
The Stamp Man: Your favourite Technique, Distressing, I love to distress my card, with the paperdistresser and with distress inks, you get that "old" look on your project.

This was my last post for Sketch Saturday, I want to thank you ladies for all your support and lovely comments throughout the 3 years that I have been a DT member for Sketch Saturday, I wish you lots of fun with the upcoming challenges and I hope that we will meet again....thank you so much.

Thank you for your lovely comment. Hugs Terry xxxx

13 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een prachtkaart terry ik heb je gemist meis hoe is het met je ???

    Liefs Nellie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hai Nellie, dank je wel hoor meis en lief van je hoor. Veel liefs Terry xxx

      Verwijderen
  2. Loving the vintage style on this one! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hey there Steph, thankss so much sweetie for your very sweet comment. Hugs Terry xxxx

      Verwijderen
  3. I love the vintage look too hun! Gorgeous card!
    Lizy xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hey there Lizy, thank you sweetie, hugs terry xxxx

      Verwijderen
  4. Great distressing work and colors! It's an interesting contrast, the modern urban girl image and the vintage style =) Thanks for joining us for the Vintage challenge at PCJ! ~Christy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. This is so cute, love the roses. Thanks for joining us at Phindys Place this week....

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I love your card! Oh my goodness..you are so talented at blending the colors! I'm so jealous. :) I love your layout of your card, the coloring of your image and your pretty flowers that you've used as an embellishment! Beautiful card! <3 Candy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Lovely card, those roses really are gorgeous.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Very cool! Love the edgy paired with Vintage-really different! I love it.
    I'm so glad you joined us this week for the Phindy's Place challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. I love the colours and all of the distressed edges.
    Well done and thank you for entering the challenge at The Stampman with your favourite technique.
    Hugs Kimx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. A great card and fab distressing. Thanks for joining us at The Stamp Man and have a wonderful day. Angela

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx