vrijdag 18 november 2011

Prairie Fairy Fun Fridays Challenge #66

Hey there guys, I know I am soooo late with posting my card for the Prairie Fairy Fun Friday Challenge...but have been very busy......finally here it is.....though...
Oke guys, This week at the Prairie Fairy Fun Fridays Challenge Blog our Hostess is Kendra....and Kendra wants us to show us our Fall Creations...so I made a Fall Card....
I have used such a sweet image from Roberta's Digistamp Shop.....check this out...She is called Purrfect Friends and you can find her here.
So this is what I made for this fortnight.....The pictures are not that great, I am sorry about that...but he..it is dark outside LOL....


Isn't she just a cutie......I think so hihihi.....I have colored her with the spectrum noirs......and distressed the borders......placed some lace underneith.....

I made this "flower" with the little leaves from the Martha Stewart Punch...and placed a button on top with a bronze colored flower......I think it worked out well. LOL but that is my opinion hehehe.


So here is my card when it is finished.....I am totally pleased with the card, thanksss Kendra for this wonderfull challenge.....I really had fun making my card......I have used the Fall paperpad from K&C Company, Tim Coffey's specialty papers....really love the fall colors in it......
So guys you wanna have fun too....then come on over to the Prairie Fairy Fun Fridays Challenge Blog and doooo join into the fun....you won't regret it a bit...and while your there check out the wonderfull creations of my teamies, wohooooooooo

I want to thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and checking out my post.....and card.....if you would like to leave me a comment, thank  you so much I would really appreciate it.

Hugs Terry and thank you for your time. xxxx

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh Terry what a fantastic card ! I love the papers ! And as I am a cat person I simply adore the image ! Gorgeous creation ! Hope you are having a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs and love from Catherine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Terry, love the lacey border on a wonderful card!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx