vrijdag 21 oktober 2011

Prairie Fairy Fun Fridays, Challenge #64 Wet Embossing our hostess is Dionne.

Hey there ladies and gents, here we go with another Challenge on the Prairie Fairy Fun Friday Challenge Blog.....
Our Hostess this week is my teamie Dionne....and she has chosen the theme Wet Embossing...or embossing with the heatgun.....I really like to make something with a heatgun so I really had fun with this challenge......
Oke here it comes.....this is what I made ......

Oke this maybe looks a little funny LOL....but this is one of the borders that I heatembossed.....with white embossingpowder.....it looks neat eh?
I have used these fab punched out snowflakes and placed them on top of the flowers......and in the middle some glitz and glimmer....
And what about this cute little Gilli's Caroling ?? I really love this cutie.....I placed her on a nestie and yep embossed the border of the nestie too with sort of a pinkish color...and the borders of her coat.......and if you wanna see more just like this cutiepie, then come on over to Roberta's Digishop and you are not going to believe your eyes what an artist Roberta is, the most wonderfull digi's that Roberta made are right there.....just click the linky right here....and it will take you there.
And I finally managed to make a cute little bow.....from a Christmas lace........hope you likey......LOL.
And here is my complete card when it is finished....even the papers are embossed, too bad that you cannot see it good enough on the picci....so you guys, you wanna have fun?? Then come on over to the Prairie Fairy Fun Fridays Blog and join into the fun. And while your there check out the amazing creations of my teamies.....and perhaps you can check out their individual blogs......

I would like to join into the following challenges:
Art Impressions Stamp Challenge: Lace
Charisma Cardz Challenge #42: Embossing,
Colour Create Challenge: #82, Burgundy, Gold, Green and Cream
AiFactory Challenges; #86 Anything Goes


Thank you for taking the time and visit my blog, if you could leave me a message yesss please.....
Thank you
Hugs Terry xxxx

8 opmerkingen:

  1. It's utterly adorable Terry, love the embossing, your snowflakes and pretty bow. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Terry, What a cute card. Love those snowflakes. Thanks for entering the Art Impressions Challenge this week.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. gorgeous details Terry! Very nicely done!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Terry, this is stunning. Lovely Christmas card with a cute Gilly. The borders are beautiful and your embossing looks great.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    hugs Dorte

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. OMGoodness...what a beautiful card...I love it. Thank you for joining us at Art Impressions this week and showing us your amazing creation!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I love how you embossed the border to look like snow and using the snowflake dies for the centers of the flowers. You colored Gillian beautifully.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. This is so beautiful! I love the detail added on Gilly's coat!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. A beautiful card Terry! I love that adorable image and the embossing on the border is great (looks just like snow).

    Thanks for joining us at Colour Create for the Burgundy, Green, Cream and Gold Challenge!

    Sharon x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx