zaterdag 1 januari 2011

The Twelve Days of Fluffmas Candy......

The Twelve Days of Fluffmas Candy from Fluffy



My sweet friend Faye aka Fluffy is running a 12 days of Fluffmas candy. All you need to do is answer her 12 questions then post it on your blog and place your link on her blog....So that is not toooo difficult heheh so come on over to her blog and enter the blogcandy .....

1. How old is Sweet Cheeks? - Sweet Cheeks became 2 years old in the beginning of december Fluff.

2. What is the name of my Mum's Blog? http://itsanalienlife.blogspot.com/
(It's an Alien Life)

3. What are my favourite colours? (Clue; they're not what you might think they are!)  Your favourite colors are pink and brown

4. We recently moved, but from which county? You recently moved from Devon

5. How many posts did I write in August? You wrote 16 posts in August, Fluff

6. Which two Challenge Blogs do I play on? - Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog and the Cupcake Craft challenge Blog

7. When is my birthday? (Clue; I was on holiday!) 15th March, I remembered cause we are having a birthday in the same month...

8. What is my favourite crafting item?Your favourite crafting item is raffia

9. Name the alternate reality I inhabit? Your alternate reality you inhabit is Faye world

10. I love this as much as crafting, what is it? You love choklit, cakes and ice-cream as much as crafting.

11. What do we refer to my Dad as? (Bonus stash if you can tell me what his remedy for anything is?) You refer to your Dad as Doc Shingles and his remedy is: take a bottle of White Lightening (cider)!

12. Once Upon a Time, I had a career in? You had a career in the catering industry as a Pastry Chef, Restaurant manager and HR

So ladies wanna play along, do enter Faye's World aka Fluff. You will have loadssss of fun and Fluff allways has a very nice story on her blog, she allways makes sure that there is a smile on my face when I come over hehehe....
Thanks Fluff for your sweet story's.

Big Hugs xxxx


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Thanks for joining in hun and good luck.
    xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hiya my sweet friend, thank you fluff for your sweet words...sooo nice to join in really....At first I did not know...but it is very nice to join in....and Thankssss your fluffiness
    Hugs Terry xxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx