zaterdag 20 november 2010

Sketch Saturday Challenge #130 and more

Hiya Ladies, yesterday was Friday but today it is Saturday...wohooooo and yesssss another fabulous challenge from Sketch Saturday this time....

Our sponsor for this week is......Digital Delights
And this is absolutely wonderfull thank you for your very kind sponsoring

Here we go with this weeks challenge

What do you think about this fabby sketchie from Jo.....I really had a lot of fun with this one....wohoooooo. I turned the Sketch a bit....
And this is what I made for this weeks challenge.....

I have placed a few punched out flowers....and the sentiment is from my teamie Jo....thanks sweetie...love it....

This time I worked on this cutie from Hängler Stägnler and I colored her with my copics and had a lot of fun.

And this is my card when it is finished. I have used the papers from Basic Grey, Pyrus Paperpad. Don't you just love these colors......I do.....and offcourse I have placed a few borders that I made with my Martha Stewart Punch.
So ladies wanna have fun today...come on over to the Sketch Saturday Challenge Blog and join in on this weeks challenge and while your at it, just check out those georgous creations of my teamies......wohoooo....absolutely fabulous ladies....

I want to join into the following challenges:

Thanks for watching....
Hugs Terry xxxx

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Schitterende kaart Terry,lief je stempel,mooi ingekleurd.
    Prachtig papier.

    Liefs Riet.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Fab card Terry, the stamp is soooooo cute :o))
    xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Een heel mooi kaartje Terry, prachtige kleuren.
    Groetjes van Sjakkie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Terry, you have really outdone yourself. This digi looks supercute and the colors you have used are adorable. they match the papers perfectly. thanks for sharing this card!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Awww this is really precious, what a cute card!
    Katie x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Fab autumn card love the image thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
    Angie x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx