zaterdag 21 november 2009

Sweet Stamping Challenge Blog Challenge #1 Celebration

Hiya ladies, here I am again.....

This time with the first card for the challenge for the Sweet Stamping Challenge Blog....wow....just come on over to the Blog because de DT made such wonderfull cards. Come on over and take a look ladies....or visit the DT their own blogs so you can see what wonderfull creations they made.

So on to the Challenge.....

'Celebrate'

We would like you to make your project for a 'Celebration'

This could be a card, scrapbook page, 3d item, whatever you like as long as its within the theme of the set challenge

The month end prize is the gorgeous Stampin Up! Sunny Day kit



So on to my card.....
I also made this card for my club.....so I made a sketch too.....

This is the sketch that I made for my club


The stamp that I used is from Sugar Nellie, she is called Sweet Angel, and sure she is.....I colored her with my copic ciao's


The flowers I made with the Retro Flower Punch and I used spacers and splitpins...a little stickles on top and the flowers are done...


And on the other side of the card I attached embellishments and the glitterie ribbon.

So this is my card......I used Christmas papers from last year, so I cannot even tell you what the name of the papers is. But I do like them and they were just waiting for me in my closet hihih.....

.....Thanks for watching ladies.....

14 opmerkingen:

  1. Your card is just gorgeous Terry, your colouring is fab, it's a great sketch too!

    Jan xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hiya Jan...thanks so much hun for your very sweet compliments and visiting my blog Hugs Terry

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. ohhhhhhh wat een Beatyyyy Terry mooi ingekleurt en een super skets

    Liefs nellie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hai hai Nellie, dank je wel hoor meis voor je lieve compliment en veel liefs van mij Terry xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Gorgeous card Terry, love this adorable image and the fabulous colours. Congrats on the new challenge blog.
    Hugs
    Tracie :)x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Thanks Tracie for your congrats hun. I also want to thank you for your very sweet compliments. Thanks Tracie...have a great weekend. Hugs Terry

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I think your card is beautiful! Faye xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Hiya Faye, thanks hun for your very sweet compliments. Hugs Terry

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Hiya marcea ohhhh thanks hun for your very sweet words....I am honoured hun. Thanks....hugs terry xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. This is just beautiful dear what a stunning colour scheme, I love your sketch and will try to join in this week
    Hugs Jacqui x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Hiya Jaqcui my dear friend, thanks so much for your very sweet words. Would be ausumn hun if you could join in...wow...Thanks so much hun, hugs terry

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Wat een prachtig kaartje Terry,leuke stempel,mooie kleuren.
    En wat een mooi papier.

    Liefs Riet.x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. He Riet, thanks hoor meis voor je lieve compliment hoor...veel liefs terry

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx