vrijdag 17 april 2009

Blogoversary from Bev

Just look at this wonderfull Blogoversary Candy from Bev.....isn't it fabulous...
If you want a chance of winning this fabulous Blog Candy from Bev just click on the link and post your comment.

This is what Bev has to tell us.....

This post has been pinned till 23rd April, please scroll down for newer posts.
It's my blogoversary next week (23rd I think) and I have flown past 200,000 hits and I have over 600 wonderful followers so .......... it's candy time again. Katharina from Whiff of Joy has given the DT some candy to give away again - this time I have been given the Swirls plate with all those delish swirls and sentiments on. Also, Jill from The Hobby House has given me TWO sets of the new Spellbinders Nestibilities - Labels 3 and 4 and a couple of sets of Basic Grey brads and cos it's me blogoversary I've added a bit extra to this, so as per I have added to this a little with some bits and bobs

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx