zaterdag 4 september 2010

Sketch Saturday Challenge #119, Jeanette's DT week....and more

Hiya ladies, it is Saturday wohoo so that means another fabulous sketch this time from Jeanette since it is her DT week.... at
So here we go ladies...

We are being sponsored by Kraftin Kimmie
A brand new Canadian rubber stamp company


Thanks Jeanette for this wonderfull sketch for this weeks challenge I really had fun with it sweetie.

This time I made a Christmas card and I can tell you I am not done making them. I placed a Martha Stewart border......I just love this borderpunch.....I placed a embellie and a few beautifull roses....I used the glimmermist for the roses, but on the photograph you can hardly see it....too bad....

Maybe this way you can see it a little bit better.....

This cute little stamped up image I got from my friend Krista, isn't she the cutest....I colored her with my copics and used as you can see clearly here, stickles on her.

And this is my card finished.....I placed the cute LOTV stamp on a flower nestie.....and a placed a ribbon underneith her. The papers are from my stash from last year so I cannot remember what brand of paper it is.....sorry.....but I do like the dark colors....and on top of my card I placed a few shiny splitpins.....with a pearl on top.
.....and when you wanna have fun this week, just check out the Sketch Saturday Challenge Blog and while you are at it, just check out the fabulous creations from my fellow DT members, talking about DT members.....first we had to say goodbye to Lena.....sweetie I hope you will take good care of yourself and I hope that we will be seeing you a lot.....and for the other news....we have 2 very talented ladies in our team.....Welcome Cazza and Leonie....now I am not the only Dutch girl in the team... I wish you a lot of fun with the SS family and all the fabulous challenges.....have fun
So ladies remember let's have some fun

I am entering my card for the following challenges....


Thanks for watching ladies
Hugs Terry xxxx

23 opmerkingen:

  1. wow terry wat een beauty van een kaart heb je weer gemaakt superrrrrrrrrr

    groetjes Ria

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Your card is absolutely adorable Terry ! I love the papers and your colouring of the delightful image is stunning ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat een schitterende kaart Terry,zo lief die stempel,mooi ingekleurd.
    Prachtig papier en details.

    Liefs Riet.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. wow this is stunning...thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

    Fi

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wat een prachtig kerstkaartje Terry. Hele mooie kleuren!
    Groetjes van Sjakkie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Hai Ria, dank je wel voor je lieve reactie veel liefs Terry xxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Hiya Catherine thanks for visiting my blog and your lovely comment. Hugs Terry xxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Hai Riet, dank je wel voor je lieve reactie Veel liefs Terry xxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Hiya Fi, thanks for visiting my blog and your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. He hai Sjakkie dank je wel hoor meis voor je lieve reactie Veel liefs terry xxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Wouwie meid, wat een prachtig kaartje weer! Wat een schattig afdrukje hè, echt supers hoor!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Amaizing card. All details are gorgeous.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. This is such a pretty card. I love the image and all the glitz. Thanks for joining in over at ACLP:D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Oh wow Terry what a beautiful creation!
    I love her and your stunning colouring!
    hugs
    kim x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Hello my friend!
    You already know that I love this card, but i'll say it again anyway
    I LOVE THIS CARD! ;)
    Have a fab week
    Jo xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Hai hai Krista, dank je wel hoor meis voor je lieve reactie..en ja meis het is echt een prachtig afdrukje..Veel liefs Terry xxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. Hiya thanks for your comment. Hugs Terry xxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  18. Hiya Nikki, thanks for visiting my blog and your sweet comment. Hugs Terry xxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  19. Hiya Kim, thanks for visiting my blog sweetie and your lovely comment. Hugs Terry xxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  20. Hiya my sweet friend, thank you so much Jo for your lovely comment and sweet words. Hugs Terry xxxx and I wish you a fab week too sweetie.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  21. WOW this is gorgeous hun! Love the sparkle! Thanks for joining us at WOC!
    Hugs~ Kim

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  22. Gorgeous and very definitely sparkly. I love it!!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Lin xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  23. Fabulous, love the image and all the lovely sparkle. Thanks so much for joining in with the Crafty Cardmakers.
    Jenni x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx