zaterdag 28 augustus 2010

Sketch Saturday Challenge #118 and more

Goodmorning ladies.....it is Saturday so that means we have another fabulous challenge at Sketch Saturday....
Our sponsor this week is The Craft Barn


So we go onto the challenge for this week 
And that is this fabulous sketch of Jo....thanks Jo, really had fun with this one....

What about these fabulous roses.....I played with the glimmermist again...yep I know...and had to place the little snowflake, think that one is so cute.....

And what about this cutie....it is Christmas Ted from Lily of the Valley.
Isn't he cute....I got him from Krista...thankssss I think he is just adorable. I colored him with my copics and on the star and its heat I place stickles from Tim Holz...

This is my card when it is finished.......The papers are from The Kars Christmas Collection...these papers are really fabulous with soft blue colors in there.....and the sentiment I got from my teamie Jo...thanks sweetie.....the martha Stewart punches came out handy....just love that punch.....

So ladies wanna have fun with another fabulous sketch..come on over to the Challenge blog from Sketch Saturday and join in on this weeks challenge.....and while your at it check out the fabulous creations of my fellow DT members.

I want to join into the following challenges:

Thanks for watching ladies.....
And have some fun

Hugs Terry xxxx 

13 opmerkingen:

  1. Okay that has to be the cutest little bear ever! Fabulous card.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thanks so much for entering your card to Scrapping With I Did It Creations but we are primarily a scrapbooking challenge. I really do like your glimmer misted flowers. We have a card challenge at I Did It Creations that you might enjoy.

    Jeanette

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat een prachtig kaartje meis, en wat een éééééééééénig stempeltje, hihihi :P Prachtig hoor meis!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hi! Such a cute Xmas card, love the cool tones! Great take on our Blue & Green theme. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft Challenge! Shelly ;

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Oooh, I'm loving how you've used our blue and green colour combo, this card is so sweet, the image is scrummy too. Thanks so much for playing at cupcake this week. xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. What an adorable card. Ilove the glitter and those flowers are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments and don't forget to enter in our monthly drawing going on right now.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Love this card and those flowers are so scrummy. They look good enough to eat!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. What an adorable little bear. I love him and the flowers

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Terry, this is just FABULOUS!!!! xxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Wat een schattig kaartje Terry, super mooi!
    Groetjes van Sjakkie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Beautiful card, I love this image!
    Thanks for joining us at the Creative Card crew this time!
    Chrissie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Absolutely beautiful!
    Thank you for joining us at the "Crazy challenge"!
    hugs Nana

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx