zaterdag 14 augustus 2010

Sketch Saturday Challenge # 116 and some more......

Hiya ladies...goodmorning, it is Saturday so that means another fabulous sketch from Jo on the
So the sponsor for this weeks challenge is
Photobucket
Simon Says Stamp..
wohooooo check this out ladies, it is a fabulous store with all the goodies for your crafting.

So on to the wonderfull sketch from my teamie Jo
Thanks Jo for this one really had fun playing with it.

This cute little princes is from Digital Delights.....I think she is very cute, I colored her with my copics....my pink did not want to do what I wanted...but oke....it will do for this card......I used stickles on her dress and hat......

So for this card I have used the fabulous Tilda papers I just love those colors, the paperblocks go in lotsssss so I still have a lot of those papers left...wow...the sentiment I got as a freebie..but cannot remember where.....so silly of me....
and I added a few tiny little butterflies....just love those butterflies......a few pearls and my card is done.....and also a small  post...

I want to join into the following challenges:


Thanks for watching ladies....and let's have some fun......so come on over to the Sketch Saturday Challenge Blog and just check out my fellow DT members creations wow....they did an outstanding job....and while you are at it.....check out my new Fellow DT members, ladies.....Catherine, Lisa and Sandra are our brandnew members and give them a heartwarming welcome oke? These ladies are very talented and I am very proud that I will be working together with them.

Hugs Terry xxxx


25 opmerkingen:

  1. Gorgeous card Terry!
    Love that delish paper and your details are so pretty!
    hugs
    kim x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Very pretty card, love the sweet image and the great choice of backing paper. Thanks so much for taking the Crafty Cardmakers birthday challenge!
    Jenni x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. very cute card with sweet feminine touches! thanks for joining Party Time Tuesdays this week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. What a sweet card Terry ! Love the papers and the glitter on the little dress looks fab ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. A beautiful card Terry, definately one that any princess would be delighted to receive :)
    Have a fab weekend,
    Hugs, Jo xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wat een prachtig kaartje meid, ik had de sketch al geprint voor morgen, haha!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. wat een mooieeeeeeeeeee kaart Terry en wat een leuke digie supersssssssssssss

    Liefs Nellie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Hi Sweetie!
    Wow! This is georgeous!! I think I've said it befopre, but this is a beautiful card in great colours and lovely details! Thanks for joining us at WOC this time - best of luck!
    Hugs, Lena K

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Hiya Kim thanks for visiting my blog sweetie and for your very sweet comment Hope you will have a fab weekend. Hugs Terry xxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Hiya Jenni thanks for visiting my blog and your lovely comment. Hugs Terry xxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Hiya Katie thanks for visiting my blog and your lovely comment. Hugs Terry xxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Hiya teamie, thanks for visiting my blog and your very sweet words. Hope you have a fab weekend. Hugs Terry xxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Hiya my sweet friend, thanks for your very sweet words and I hope you have a very wonderfull weekend too. Hugs Terry xxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. He hai Krista thanks hoor meis voor je lieve woorden hihih nou supers hoor dat je hem AL geprint hebt hihihih ....doen we hem toch lekker morgen?..veel liefs en tot morgen hoor meis....Terry xxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Hai hai Nellie dank je wel hoor meis voor je lieve woorden. Veel liefs Terry xxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Hiya my sweet friend thank you so much for visiting my blog and your very sweet and lovely words. Hugs Terry xxxx have a wonderfull weekend sweetie...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. Super cute!! Thanks for partying with us at Party Time Tuesdays this week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  18. HIya Nancy thanks for visiting my blog and your lovely comment. Hugs Terry xxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  19. She is very cute and I love all the glitter great card :D
    Thank you for joining us a Donnas Den and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  20. Very cute! I love the papers you used.

    Thank you for joining us for the Sentimental Sundays “Anything Goes” challenge. I hope you will join us again this week for the new challenge, “Ribbons or Lace”.

    Cheryl
    http://shestamps.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  21. She's a real sweetie!
    Thanks so much for joining our challenge at the Creative Card Crew!
    Chrissie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  22. Hiya Amy thanks for visiting my blog and your very lovely comment. Hugs Terry xxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  23. Hiya Cheryl, thanks for your wonderfull comment and visiting my blog Hugs Terry xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  24. Hiya Chrissie, thanks for visiting my blog and your very sweet comment. Hugs Terry xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  25. Love your papers Terry, gorgeous shades of pink which go with your image to perfection.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers in our Birthday challenge.

    Lin xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx